Two Tier rack Storage Systems are unique and are custom built to confirm optimum usage of vertical height. The Racking Systems is design in such a way that it starts from floor and divided at in between for movement of men and materials, where storage and reclamation is manually done.
Two tier system is overall used in warehouses for Storage in Garments, records, cartons, shippers, printed packing Materials, stationeries, pharmacy products, Cosmetics, toiletries, consumables etc.
Two Tiered storage is a system or method for delegate data to various types of storage media based on a range of requirements for cost, availability, performance, and improvement. Several factors determine which type of media, such as cloud storage, solid state storage arrays, disk or tape, is ideal for storing a particular category of data. These factors include cost, data recoverability, and data accessibility requirements.
The heavy duty racking system is designed for smart storage of medium to heavy load goods. It is a safe and flexible storage system which is easy to adjust as per as the replace business requirements. Heavy-duty racking can store a wide variety of items and deliver direct access to all stored items.
The Multi-tier racking system is a solution in height based on the long span racking system. It is ideal for standard storage where handy space is limited. This system provides excellent maximisation of height by creating different floor levels crashed by means of stairways.
• Maximises the use of the vertical space, increasing storage capacity by a great percentage. It can also be combining with other warehouse solutions.
• Introducing multi-tier racking can be an alternative to relocation, and therefore a more cost-effective option.
• Ideally able to items that need to be handpicked by operators and can greatly speed up the picking process.
• Avoids the cost of automation, as the multitier racking system will enhance the faculty of the operators.
• Removes need for bulky handling equipment, such as forklifts, and the use to install a permanent mezzanine floor.
Slotted angle racking is a logical storage system used widely in every industry for warehousing and other storage needs. This racking system consists of heavy-duty, lightweight, and reusable metal racks organize based on the storage requirements.
• An increase in pallet racking capacity by as much turns on warehouse racking layout and size. Up to more storage capacity than selective pallet racking.
• Eliminates unneeded aisles and releases storage space, amplifying floor space utilization by.
• Same low cost per pallet and less expensive than the two deep push back racking system with same storage density.
• Easily disturb and easily converted to/from single deep system.
• Variety of frames profiles and flexible beam levels to choose from for re-configuring the pallet size to fit changing requirements.